Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Hidden Rule # 313: Never Assume a Woman is Pregnant

Sometimes, I'll go down to PE to see the kids in their "natural environment" and after signing some yearbooks, I was approached by one of my most, let's say colorful students.  Let's call him, David. 

Let me preface this by saying I was wearing a fitted, striped tank top and a long skirt. 

David:  Ms. Sabio, looks like you're having a baby! (all smiles, he was!)
Me (looking down at my stomach and sighing):  No, I'm not actually.
David:  I'm just saying, looks like you are having a baby!
Me:  Nope, that's just my pooch, which means I must pull up my skirt a little bit now.   

He said this in front of other students and 4 other staff members.

#mortified

It's time for me to workout EVEN MORE!  Or take chocolate out of my diet completely.  

No comments:

Post a Comment